Anyone can be a leader when they be who they are meant to become
For over twenty five years Rick Gilmore has helped tens of hundreds of leaders leverage their highest opportunities, unleash their greatness and achieve more than they thought possible.
Good Company Coaching’s comprehensive The Emerging Leader In Everyone® and Relevant… Not Redundant Roadmap® proprietary programs produce both the business results you need right now, and the personal transformation that drives success later.
Whether an integrated organisational initiative or an individual stand-alone transformation experience.
Rick Gilmore provides a confidential coaching context where leaders are inspired and challenged to gain actionable knowledge, develop new behaviours and link their expanding relevance to their greatest opportunities and possibilities.
Rick works with visionary leaders to:
- Increase their self-awareness
- Influence and communicate with impact
- Accelerate their authority and consistently perform at the highest level
- Lead naturally, deliver exceptional results and be the best version of themselves
- Leverage what’s next and what’s possible
- Remain relevant, avoid reputational risk and realise their potential
A proven track record of success:
Rick’s depth of experience and expertise has equipped him with the ability to quickly recognise what patterns work and what don’t. He skilfully guides individuals, teams and organisations to do the right things, at the right pace and time, for the most positive impact.
He has coached, trained, presented and consulted to organisations across all industries and sectors. Working in the private and public and everything else in between, from working with C suite executives of significant organisations, to a chief adviser to a prime minister to rookie business leaders just starting out.
A complete coaching system:
Good Company Coaching is a learning experience that happens in relationship.
We are dedicated to helping you grow and thrive. We Can Help You Do it By Yourself, or We Can Do It With You, or at times We Can Do It For You.
Whatever way we do it, if you are only after an off the shelf product, or the standard suite of leadership and coaching programs, you will be disappointed.
Our approach is always customised, integrated and multi layered, so you have an experience uniquely tailored to you and your business situation.
Our comprehensive system has been developed from adult education principles and validated interventions from: Eastern Philosophy, Positive Psychology, behavioural sciences, neuro science and organisational best practice models and frameworks.
You will experience an impactful journey of self-discovery, relevance revelation, and new ways of thinking, doing and being.
Change happens both rapidly and incrementally as ongoing relevance and leadership effectiveness occurs through a process of working on:
- What’s Emerging?
- What needs to be Aligned?
- What’s the right Roadmap?
- What’s Next?
Our approach is pragmatic based on intentional adoption of daily on-the-job observances, involving functional, relational and cultural changes of behaviour.
Good Company Coaching Programs include:
- Clarity of purpose and measurable outcomes
- Actionable knowledge
- 24/7 good company guidance
- Comprehensive feedback, evaluation and assessment of progress
- Long term inspiration and accountability to maintain momentum
Who Is Good Company Coaching For?
Good Company Coaching is not for people, who want to play fast and loose, suffer “shiny object syndrome”, or are after a quick fix.
Good Company Coaching is not for people who are content treading water, playing safe, or staying rudderless with no clear direction.
Good Company Coaching is for people who:
- Want to perform at their best and lead with wisdom, integrity, and humanity.
- Want a welcome alternative to buying another round of magic pills, and party tricks that only keep you commoditised.
- Want proven, practical frameworks that you can use on a variety of problems, passion projects and blue sky opportunities to get results.
Maybe you are:
- Considering your own personal opportunity and seeking clarity about your future career direction and wondering how to navigate critical transition times.
- A business leader, an executive or entrepreneur grappling with how to be a credible leader and take the organisation along with you.
- A business owner, frustrated that you’re working harder than ever and feeling a slave to your business.
- A professional wanting to raise your profile and accelerate your authority without losing yourself along the way.
- A seasoned HR practitioner tired of seeing the best intentioned leadership initiatives stall, fizzle or fail.
- A technical expert transitioning to a leadership role, where influencing and delivering through others is critical.
- Someone staring down a career abyss longing to get back your mojo and feel fulfilled.
Or are you simply longing to Be Who You Are Meant To Become®?
If this is you (or soon to be you), If you’re ready to take your relevance to the next level… then contact Rick Gilmore to find out how to avoid reputational risk today to stay relevant tomorrow,
WHAT HIS CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“ He worked with me and my teams on a number of occasions to transform my organisation into a high performing team that could take on new challenges beyond what they initially believed was possible. He more than met my expectations as evidenced by the fact that in a 2-3 year period we went from middle of the road Employee Satisfaction results to best in class. Rick’s contribution cannot be underestimated…
Peter Sherwood, Vice President Operations American Express