EFFECTIVE DATE: May 24, 2018
Good Company Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We know that your privacy and personal information is important to you, so that means your privacy is important to us as well.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Good Company Coaching uses your personal information for the following purposes:
We collect Personal Data when a user (i) creates an account (a “User Account”); (ii) logs into the Service; (iii) interacts with the Service; (iv) uploads or generates User Content; (v) communicates with us; and (vi) responds to a communication or interaction from us.
Broadly speaking we collect your personal information:
- to develop, communicate and maintain our relationship with you:
- to respond to your inquiries:
- to develop and improve our products, services and websites:
- to periodically advise you about new products, services, special offers or other information: from our websites and/or sponsors that you may find interesting:
- internal record keeping:
- to protect our business interests and the interests of our consumers, and to generally meet requirements imposed by law:
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
What Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It:
We strive to offer you the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide you an interactive and personalised experience.
When you interact with Good Company Coaching in the different ways described below, we may ask you or the business who is contacting us on your behalf for the following information:
- typical “business card information” (for example your name, role/title, employee number, division, location, manager, email address, telephone number, gender, emergency contact details or Twitter handle);
- personal and contact details that you give us when you sign up to any Good Company Coaching product or service or when you interact with our website;
- transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Service, including when you register for a webinar, event or download special content, and your interactions with the Service (for example the functionality you use and the links clicked on the Service):
- personal and contact details you give us when subscribing to receive marketing information from us (for example name, role and email address);
- survey responses and case studies for Good Company Coaching programs (for example name, location, and colleague/personal contact feedback information on behaviours and impact, business metrics, telephone conversations);
- behavioural assessment responses of participants – this may be self-reported data and also responses from manager/peers and direct reports. These may contain sensitive personal information;
- observation notes on individual capabilities and Summary Pointers and Actions reports:
- coaching which includes one to one sessions and group coaching sessions where personal information is shared, collected and collated:
- information we collect via cookies or similar technology stored on your device about how you use Good Company Coaching’s website;
- your IP address;
- information from Good Company Coaching’s web servers about online activity;
- information from social media activity (such as likes, shares and tweets) when you interact with us on social media;
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website or service:
We also obtain information from other sources of data, including information about you from 3rd party organisations. We will only accept and use information about you from reputable organisations who have either obtained your permission to share your information with us or who have collated information about you from publicly available sources. Occasionally Good Company Coaching might receive information about you from a trusted Good Company Coaching partner organisation who will have sought your prior consent to share it with us.
Personal Information Security:
We will never rent, trade or sell, your email address to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
We only ask for personal information that we require. There may be some occasions when, if you do not provide us with certain information about yourself, we may be unable to provide a specific service.
Good Company Coaching will not disclose any of your information, or any other privileged information, to any other third party unless permission for such disclosure has been provided to Good Company Coaching by you.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to protect and keep your personal information confidential. If any of your personal information is accessed by a third party, whether through our negligence or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability to any person or organisation for loss, damage or cost.
Rights of Access To Your Information:
You can also exercise your data privacy rights as follows:
Access: Subject to certain conditions, you can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy (this is more commonly known as submitting a “data subject access request”).
Rectification: You may challenge the accuracy or completeness of personal information which we use about you. If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. If it is found that personal information is inaccurate, you are entitled to have the inaccurate data removed, corrected or completed, as appropriate of such Personal Data.
Restriction: Subject to certain conditions, you have the right to object to or ask us to restrict the use of your personal information.
Erasure: Where we are using your personal information with your consent (and subject to certain conditions), you are entitled to have your personal information erased (also known as the “right to be forgotten”), e.g. where you think that the information we are using is inaccurate, or the use is unlawful.
Withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your consent to any use for which you have previously given that consent.
If you believe any personal information we have about you is incorrect, or you would like to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concern about how your personal information is processed and we will try to resolve your concerns. Please contact us at:
Your personal information will be sent outside the European Economic Area, as this service is hosted and operated in Australia. Consequently, your personal information will be processed in what is one of the “third countries”. It is important to understand that “third countries” are not deemed by the European Commission to have adequate legal protections for personal information.
A percentage of our work is a collaboration with other consultancies and training organisations. If your information has come to us through a third-party partner we may share your personal information with that third party for the purposes of shared services or business management and optimisation. This could include:
- additional coaching and facilitation provider;
- survey generator;
- learning transfer bot services:
How We May Share Your Information:
- to generate reports and analytics from the progress review responses provided that relate to you;
- to provide you with information;
- to generate surveys and behavioural assessments;
- attendance of sessions:
- communication with participants:
- if we have been asked to provide information about you for legal or regulatory purposes:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information, in order to comply with any legal regulations or good governance obligations, or in order to enforce or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of other persons with whom we have a business relationship, or to purchasers or prospective purchasers in relation to a disposal of our business or assets.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
When communicating with our website through a mail-in form or by subscribing to a newsletter, your IP is logged onto our server. Also our host is monitoring traffic mainly for keeping track of statistics and for network security reasons.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is intended only to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. The information is provided by Good Company Coaching.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website information. Or products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any dependence or reliance you place on such information, products, or related graphics, is therefore strictly at your own risk. You must make your own assessment and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect , or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which Good Company Coaching has no control over. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites.
The inclusion of any links, referenced websites, or downloadable documents does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Any reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited.
Except with our express written permission, you may not, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may print or download content for your personal and non-commercial use only.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
A Special Note About Children:
Children are not eligible to use our web site and services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this site only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
We will only use your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity, and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe doing so furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties:
- Contact Information
- Financial Account Information
- User Account Information
- Transaction Information
- User Content
- Partner Information
- Log Data
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products, and services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection
Subject to your consent if required by applicable law, we may use your personal information to provide you with direct marketing information about our products and services. Our direct marketing may be by email, telephone, post or SMS or such other method(s) as may become relevant.
We will ensure that any direct marketing from us and which is sent by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to stop further communications, in accordance with applicable law. For example, in emails, we may provide you with an “unsubscribe” link, or an email address to which you can send an opt-out request. In addition, if we need your consent for direct marketing communications under applicable law, and if you provide your consent, you will be able to change your mind at any time.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in this Privacy Statement:
What if you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement?
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
We are bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia
If you would like to know more about on-line privacy, visit The Australian Privacy Commissioner’s Web site